Tuesday, July 3, 2007

And so it began...

With the downtime from World of WarCraft I was persuaded to create my own blog. I'm a regular lurker of many blogs often laughing and crying along with the writers, but I thought it was about time that I come out of the shadows.

Husby is set to leave for the "Sand Box" again in about a month. 6 months to myself, what ever shall I do to stay busy? My first plan of action is to invade that holy shrine that is his garage. I plan to add a "feminine touch" by cleaning and organizing that mess. I can barely make it too my washer and dryer most days without being attacked by Bob knows what kind of car parts and miscellaneous inventions.

My second idea is to take me a trip up to Denver to visit with my best friend and con her into hiring me at her pharmacy. While I abhor the idea of working in pharmacy again, I do have a license and I should probably use it to make some green while I attend to my college courses. One of these days I'll finish my course in Computer Networking.

Last but not least, the dreaded diet. Gaming and getting old do horrible things to ones figure. I want my perfect hour glass figure back so I've started the Alli diet plan. None of the dreadful side effects yet, no cravings. I've lost 3 pounds only about 40 more to go.

Yeah, so I am a gamer and I have ovaries! OMG! I'm not into FPSs or console games, I am a huge fan of MMORPGs though. I played EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, Puzzle Pirates, America's Army and GuildWars, I am now into World of WarCraft. It's a waste of time as my wonderful loving husby enjoys trying to burn into my head, but I enjoy it. I'm good at it and I think that kind of makes him worried. I've actually been trying to get hired on as a game tester so that my "waste of time" can earn me some money. Drives my husband nuts, but as most gamers can agree there are a lot more wasteful hobbies I could take up.


No comments: